Coffee comes in so many delicious forms, and Starbucks has become the mecca of the caffeinated world.
While not every drink they make has caffeine, you can easily find a delightful alternative that sends your taste buds soaring. Below are some of the best ten drinks that Starbucks has to offer.
Let’s start with these delicious drinks:
- Caramel Macchiato: From vanilla syrup to the caramel drizzle put on top, this classic beverage of only 250 calories and 33 grams of sugar is heaven whether you drink it hot or cold.
- Classic Cappuccino: The espresso’s bold taste perfectly mixes with the foamy topping of this classic drink. It’s only 120 calories and with only 10 grams of sugar. Add some syrup for some added flavor, and you can’t go wrong!
- Caramel Frappuccino: No matter the weather, the caramel Frappuccino is a delight to the senses. It’s cold, bold, and the 420 calories and 66 grams of sugar will see on the treadmill while at the dentist. It’s all worth it.
- Café Americano: This is one of the most diet-friendly drinks available. With only 20 calories and zero sugar, all you’re getting is the bold and rich taste of espresso mixed with hot water. You can smooth it out with some milk if needed.
- Dark Roast: With five calories and no sugar, this drink is perfect for those who want “just a cup of coffee” without the fluffy stuff.
- Mango Dragonfruit Refresher: At 90 calories and only 19 grams of sugar, this refreshing tropical drink is full of flavor with dragon fruit and mango. Perfect for a hot day, or you need something to escape the dreary winter wonderland.
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew: Iced coffee is the best no matter what the temperature is outside. This 110-calorie drink is no exception. Even the 14 grams of sugar are acceptable. It smooths out the bitter taste of the coffee, making it an excellent drink.
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea: For the tea connoisseur, this concoction of tea, honey, and lemonade is a delight to the senses. Plus, its low 130 calories balance out the 30 grams of sugar.
- Chai Latte: If you want a hot or cold drink but not a fan of coffee (gasp), then this 240-calorie chai latte is for you. It’s a hot or cold tea beverage made with different spices and milk. While it’s delicious, the 42 grams of sugar may be a perfect pick me up.
- Dragon Drink: Don’t let the pink color fool you. This delectably sweet drink has a taste of mango and coconut milk. While it’s only 130 calories, the 23 grams of sugar make up for it, but it’s totally worth it.
No matter which drink you choose, you’ll find that Starbuck has a lot more to choose from. Some are old-time classic to modern concoctions that’ll hit your soul perfectly.
Whether you get a hot or cold drink, there’ll be something on the menu to make your day a whole lot better. Enjoy!